Wednesday, February 06, 2008

NFL 2007 Wrap-up

Super Bowl: 0-1

Playoffs Overall: 5-6

Turns out the Patriots were kind of soft, and more lucky than good (though they were obviously very good; you don't go 16-0 in the regular season unless you're very good).

Oh, well; thanks for taking the "Most Disappointing Loss in NFL History" title away from the 1998 Vikings.

The Smartest Thing I Said Last Week:
[n/a]
The Dumbest Thing I Said Last Week:
Personally, I don't think it would matter of the Patriots' opponent on Sunday was the '85 Bears; they're going to win huge, and it's not going to be close.
Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to keep posting at least a couple of times a week even though football season is over; I've got a couple of ideas kicking around, and, of course, there will certainly be an Oscar picks column in a few weeks. So keep checking back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?