Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 15 Wrap-up

Week 15: 9-7

Overall: 108-103-10

Games I Felt Good About in Week 15: 1-4

Games I've Felt Good About Overall: 33-41-1

The Smartest Thing I Said Last Week:
Saints game notwithstanding, and the Jaguars have actually been a little steadier, a little more solid, than the Steelers this year... Finally, there's a good chance that I will be watching this game with Beallsville, PA's own Joe Wright, so... we know what that means.
The Dumbest Thing I Said Last Week:
The Buccaneers shouldn't have much trouble, unless the Falcons decide to pull together to show that the coach was the problem all along. Which, come to think of it, is just what they might do. You know what? I'm picking the Falcons... All they have to do is avoid losing by two touchdowns; they should be able to manage that, shouldn't they?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?