Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 14 Wrap-up

Week 14: 11-5

Overall: 99-96-10

Games I Felt Good About in Week 14: 3-2

Games I've Felt Good About Overall: 32-37-1

The Smartest Thing I Said Last Week:

Everyone's saying this is the one that the Patriots might lose. They've been saying that for a while, even as the Patriots escaped by the skin of their teeth the last two weeks. I don't have trouble imagining the Patriots winning this one by at least two touchdowns, though.

The Dumbest Thing I Said Last Week:

[sorry; I've got to give myself a pass on this one. I picked five games wrong, but, I didn't really say anything dumb along the way. "Tampa Bay's been looking pretty good lately"? Well, they had been. "Rough week for the Redskins... I'd imagine it would all be too much"? It didn't prove to be too much as far as beating the Bears was concerned, but it's not necessarily a dumb thing to have said. I went 11-5 and climbed back over the .500 mark on the season; I'm letting myself off the hook this week]


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?