Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NFL 2007 - Week 13, Part I

Packers @ COWBOYS -7

Brett Favre has been playing as if he's under the impression that it's the mid-90s, not 2007. As such, I think it's only natural to assume that he'll honk a big game against the Cowboys.

[and, by the way, enough whining about this game being on NFL Network, and therefore unavailable to the majority of viewers in the United States. Unless you have the NFL Sunday Ticket package which is exclusive to DirecTV, almost every big game is unavailable to the majority of viewers in the United States. So fix that first, and then I'll feel bad for the people who don't have NFLN. Thank God I had the wherewithal to set myself up in a home that gets DirecTV and NFL Network]


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?