Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week 8 Wrap-up

I'm getting good at this. Except for "The five I feel good (or, if not good, better than the others) about." I should stop feeling good about games.

Week 8: 9-4

Overall: 55-51-7

Games I Felt Good About in Week 8: 2-3

Games I've Felt Good About Overall: 20-19-1

Just for fun...

Week 6 Through Week 8, Overall: 26-12-2

The Smartest Thing I Said Last Week:

Panthers haven't really beaten anybody; the Colts have beaten everybody. What's more, Carolina is 3-0 on the road but 0-2 at home. Vegas really doesn't think the Colts will win this game by a touchdown? Really?

The Dumbest Thing I Said Last Week:

[F]or no reason in particular, just because I feel frisky, I'll take San Francisco.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?