Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 7 Wrap-up

Once you know who's good, this gets easier. We're creeping up on .500 for the season, folks.

Week 7: 10-4

Overall: 46-47-7

Games I Felt Good About in Week 7: 4-1

Games I've Felt Good About Overall: 18-16-1

The Smartest Thing I Said Last Week:

The Bears aren't horrible now all of a sudden, just because The Second Coming of Eric Dickerson had the game of his life against them. I called the Eagles "disasters" last week, and I stand by that.

The Dumbest Thing I Said Last Week:

[T]he Patriots can't keep doing what they're doing, can they? This is the week. If the Dolphins defense shows up even a tiny little bit, this is the week. I know you're supposed to keep going with a winner until they don't win. But this is the week.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?