Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Right in the Balls

Since 2002, the Minnesota Twins are now 2-7 in the Metrodome in the playoffs.

So, the next idiot I hear talking about the Twins' magical "advantage" in the Metrodome in the playoffs, I'm going to kick him in the balls.

Right in the balls.

And this isn't like a little joke that I'm putting on the internet because I'm frustrated because Johan Santata just lost Game 1 and the Twins are pretty much done and there's no point in even playing the rest of the series and I'm just venting; I'm completely serious. The next person who says that, I'm really going to kick him in the balls.

I'm not what you would call a wealthy man, but, I have at least enough money for a round-trip plane ticket anywhere in the country, and, the next retard who talks about the Twins' home field advantage in the playoffs is getting kicked in the balls.

Comments:
This is such an unbelievably tempting offer, you don't even know.
 
Sorry Jameson, but it's absolutely 100% guaranteed that you will be beaten to the punch on this by one of the idiots on Baseball Tonight. And seeing Joe kick one of them in the nuts (oh please let it be Kruk) will be the best thing they've aired on that show in years.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?